CORONA Virus (COVID-19) – FAQ
Pondworks is Committed to Providing the Safest Possible Treatment Environment
What Is Pondworks Doing to Meet CDC Guidelines?
- We have closed our office to the public.
- New patients should submit the initial consultation request form to schedule a telemedicine appointment.
- Established patients should contact us, by phone or our patient portal, for assistance.
We Are Asking Patients To:
- Contact us by phone (512-420-2224) or via our secure patient portal to schedule a telemedicine appointment.
- Ensure that your patient portal is active.
- Provide a credit card number on file with our office.
- Sign our “Telemedicine Practice Policies” and “Telemedicine Consent” forms, available on our patient portal.
What is Corona Virus or COVID-19?
- Coronavirus disease 2019 or COVID-19 comes from the same viruses that commonly circulate among humans and cause mild illness, like the common cold. It is a new form of the virus and we are learning more about it as the situation develops.
- We continue to monitor these developments and the recommendations put forward by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Information Sources for COVID-19: