NURSE PRACTITIONERS AT PONDWORKS
Join a team committed to providing the highest standard of mental health care to the greater Austin community!
Pondworks functions not only as a model for patient service, but also for provider support, through individual supervision, group supervision, and other collaborative and educational opportunities.
Working With Pondworks Psychiatry in Austin Texas
Our focus is on growing all providers’ skill sets in each of the three legs of the bio-psycho-social model, using both psychopharmacology and psychotherapy. Pondworks’ goals align with the 2007 Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice described by the American Psychiatric Nurses Association, ANA and ISPN.
The Pondworks Commitment:
- Hands-on training in psychopharmacology, general case management, and psychotherapy from a top tier, Board-certified psychiatrist
- Full administrative support
- Beautiful office space
- Full time schedule with flexibility in hours
- Competitive pay and benefits
You may experience increasing confidence in:
- Medication management
- Axis II case management
- Complex case management
- Psychotherapy skills
- Demonstrated ability in standard clinical skills
- A desire to provide excellent service and care
- Strong abilities and interest for growth in:
- Balanced care between pharmacology and psychosocial interventions.