At Pondworks, patient satisfaction is not just about our clinic’s reputation; it is the foundation to establishing a successful treatment, our fundamental reason for being here. We want to get it right, so we count on our patients to let us know whether we are accomplishing our goal.
Patient Feedback | Pondworks Psychiatry Austin TX
- Your feedback helps us to improve! We especially appreciate having the opportunity to resolve your complaint before learning about it in an online review.
- Pondworks uses Talk To The Manager, an anonymous customer messaging service. If you would like to let us know about your experience, please text your comments to (512) 598-5890. We will be able to respond, although we will not know your identity or cell phone number.
- We understand that not every treatment relationship with a provider ends up being a good match. If Talk To The Manager doesn’t help, or isn’t the right choice for you, please schedule a consultation with Dr. Kim. You can either approach your provider (recommended as your first option) or leave a voice mail directly to Dr. Kim at (512) 371-9555, Option 3. After conferring with Dr. Kim, your provider will help you to arrange a time for consultation. In the past, this avenue has been successful, both in helping to re-frame and continue care with a current provider or to transfer to someone else at Pondworks.
- When we receive a commendation, we share it with the employee and their supervisor. A copy of the letter or email is placed in the employee’s personnel file. We also share the letter with the rest of our Pondworks team, and possibly have a little party 🎉.
- If you have a complaint with Dr. Kim, you can report it to the Texas Medical Board, by visiting their website or calling their Complaint Hotline at (800) 201-9353.
- To file a complaint about a nurse practitioner, visit the Texas Board of Nursing website or call (512) 305-6838.
- To communicate a complaint about our administrative staff, our office and/or procedures, our website or portal, or anything else, please send an anonymous text to (512) 598-5890.