PHARMACEUTICAL REPRESENTATIVE REQUEST
To pharmaceutical representatives:
We appreciate having the opportunity to learn about the most effective psychiatric medications available. Please take a few minutes to visit our website and read our Pharmaceutical Disclosure to become familiar with Pondworks’ mission, culture, and provided services.
Our office policies:
- We have provided the form below for use in scheduling contacts with our providers by appointment. Your cooperation in communicating in this manner (versus dropping by) allows our front office staff to prioritize work with patients and also make sure we’re available to help when you visit. We welcome your feedback and requests regarding the scheduling form.
- Lunch Scheduling: Our providers schedule in-person lunch meetings on Thursdays at 1pm.
- New peer-reviewed journal information may be scheduled at any time. Routine meetings to re-familiarize providers with your product should be limited to biannually.
Waiting room etiquette:
- Patients come first.
- If a patient is waiting for a member of our front office staff, please take a seat in the waiting room until he/she has been helped.
- Please do not carry on conversations with other representatives or use your cell phone.
- Please respect and follow the guidance of the front office staff regarding the availability of providers, the availability of office staff to chat informally during work hours, and/or entering any areas of our office outside of the waiting room.
If you bring lunch:
We have a fully stocked kitchen and do not need plastic utensils or paper/styrofoam cups, plates, and/or bowls. Thank you!