Our providers are (mostly) still doing telemedicine visits!
Our front office staff is unable to get to our office, due to road conditions.
Here are some ways to reach us:
- Leave a voice mail for the front office at (512) 420-2224.
- We will be checking voice mails throughout the day, as long as the office has power.
- We appreciate your patience as we respond to patient inquiries.
- We do not have access to Caller ID! Please leave your name and phone number, slowly and clearly, and repeat the number.
- Leave a voice mail for your provider.
- Call (512) 371-9555
- Choose Option 3 for provider voice mailboxes
- Then, choose Option 1 for Dr. Kim or Option 2 for all other providers
- Choose your provider’s extension to leave a voice mail message
- Your provider may also be experiencing power outages! We will respond as soon as possible, and notify you if we need to cancel your appointment.
- Send the front office a message through our secure patient portal
- If none of these other ways work, you may use our Talk to the Manager anonymous text service to reach us.
- Text to (512) 598-5890.
- This is an ANONYMOUS service, so we will not know your name, phone number, provider, appointment time, etc.
- We also welcome compliments via this service! (I see you there, 3.5 star Google reviews score!!!)
If you need a medication refill, please ask your pharmacy to FAX a refill request to (512) 367-5756.
Stay warm & safe!