The Pondworks patient portal is a secure, HIPAA-compliant website where established patients can communicate with our front office about administrative issues, such as billing and scheduling.
Without even logging in, you can now use the patient portal to:
- Make payments online
- Request a payment plan (click on the Forms link).
Please contact the front office at (512) 420-2224 to receive an ID and password for all other secure functions, for which you need a login and password:
- If you are having an emergency, please call 911.
- If you have a clinical question (about medications and/or treatment) for your provider, please CALL our main phone number, (512) 371-9555, Extension 3, and leave a confidential voice mail for your provider. This rule is for patient safety–voice mails are received more quickly than portal messages, which are only read, by administrative staff, during daytime business hours.
- If you need a refill on your prescription, please call your pharmacy.
- You may expect a response to your portal query within 1-3 business days.
- Is this your first time to log on? Please contact the front office at (512) 420-2224 to receive an ID and password.
- Pondworks Patient Portal Agreement